venerdì 15 gennaio 2010

TA-DAN!

And now, for those who (I know, don't try to hide it) were waiting, trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Please, welcome BORISSSSSSSSS!



Yeah, I know not all of you know about Boris, so...

He is my Brain Hamster.
He is the one who rules my behaviour (yes, it's not my fault at all!!!) and he is the "because" to all my "why" XD
Some times he get trapped in the hamster wheel, but these are just particulars, right?!

Ah, I almost forgot: he is a Russian Hamster (yeah, the name sound like that) but most of all, he is a noble Russian Hamster, that's why he treats himself that good and me that bad XD

Anyway:

CHALLENGE!!!!!

Find out your brain animal! I want to see him or her!
Rita, for you is easy ;)

Byez!!!

1 commento:

  1. XD ma ciao boris XD
    prima o poi battista ti saluterà XD
    come ben sai ora è impegnato a scolarsi, dopo un paio dei soliti mojito, un gin tonic giusto x addormentarsi... ^^

    RispondiElimina